Sunday, March 25, 2012

Amy's Bracket, or Why this blog isn't called College Courts Amy


(Photo from author/taken from ESPN Tournament Challenge website)
For this year's March Madness tournament, I decided to actually give some thought to my bracket. I paid attention when they said Fab Melo was out (a whole lotta good that did me). I got inspired when they said Florida State was hot (again, a dud). And then, per my usual, it all fell apart.

So in 2012, as in 2011 and the years prior, I have to look at this experience as entertainment and only that. I've got months to wait before a real kickoff, so in the off-season, I play pretend that I care about college basketball and give it a shot. And I usually end up with a laugh. Not a bad March, eh?

If you need some entertainment, you can laugh at my follies, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment